5 Things a World-Class
ERP Solution Must Have
Now that we know what a World-Class ERP solution must have, let’s learn a little more about each point.
- Customer Support – We said this one was critical and it is. Your business can't afford downtime. Therefore, it’s critical to get support that’s always there for you. Exact MAX offers 24 hour, 7 days a week online support and access to our customer portal, where you’ll find support information, product information, updates, news, and the Exact newsletter. Exact's live support offers immediate replies to your questions and immediate help in case of any issue.
- Training – One of the largest failures in implementing an ERP system is employees not knowing how to use the system. Your investment will be maximized and your staff will have greater command of the processes that keep your business on track if they are properly trained. Exact MAX offers many choices, so you can decide what’s best for you and your organization. We offer:
- On-demand training, with access to more than 220 self-paced training sessions, at your own pace, on your own schedule, from your own workspace.
- Live online training offers over 100 interactive live courses delivered online without incurring travel expenses or time out of the office.
- Classroom training of two to five days of traditional course participation.
- Knowing the latest trends, guidelines and regulations – Exact MAX offers updated compliance information with current changes to legal and financial legislation. We also offer consultancy, including assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your business systems and providing recommended targeted improvements that deliver real results.
- Customization – Let Exact MAX’s experts create a custom package for you – using the modules you need most. MAX grows with you as your needs change and your business grows.
- The most recent updates to software – Your business never stands still. That’s why we continuously update our software to improve your product and give you the most from your MAX experience.
From managing complex engineering requirements to meeting stringent regulatory compliance, Exact MAX offers industry-specific solutions tailored to your unique business requirements. Whether your industry is electronics, food and beverage, medical device, capital equipment or something else, Exact MAX manufacturing software helps small to medium sized discrete manufacturers manage inventory, increase efficiency, maintain compliance and reap the full benefits of ERP through seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Intuit QuickBooks.